Home cleaning is that think we are always trying to escape from. Provided that it takes a lot of time to put in order our messy home, we can quite calmly to say that the regularly home cleaning is among the most tedious activities we can do. But we have to, because nobody wants to be surrounded by dirt, dust and so. Every single home must shine with cleanliness so that to be happy with the atmosphere that is surrounding us.
Have in mind that if you follow some rules, you will be able to get the cleanest home you have dreamed of, so stay with us, read this article to the end and find out how to clean your flat/house so that to achieve the results you are looking for.
Is it difficult to clean every day
Frankly speaking, if we have the chance not to clean, we’ll grab it in a second. Having into account that we all have to go to work 5 days a week, it will be very difficult to us to perfectly clean our home daily. For that reason, we do this at the end of the week or in other words – during the weekend. Then we are able to deal with cleaning procedures that to bring back the freshness in our property, as well as to make us feel cozy and comfortable. Why skip all this?
Now we are going to tell you what kind of procedures you have to perform so that to clean up your home to the last detail. They are not so many, and you will hardly find it difficult to check them all. Here they are:
- Kitchen cleaning that includes all the appliances available in the premise;
- Bathroom and toilet daily cleaning – very important to your health and comfort when you are taking a bath;
- Sofa cleaning – never forget to clean this interior element. If there are spots on the upholstery, remove them as soon as possible. Don’t let them v the feeling of cleanliness at home;
- Mattresses cleaning – very, very important type of cleaning. If you neglect it, you will be faced with discomfort during sleep and more;
- Windows cleaning – every month you have to wash them carefully so that avoid accumulation of dirt;
- Dust removing – never forget to dust the furniture because there is a risk of developing an allergy to this type of dirt.
Basically, there are really many things to clean when it comes down to the maintenance of your home. That is the reason why you have to deal with your property as often as possible, otherwise you won’t be able to enjoy tidy and comfortable home where everything is clean to shine and thoroughly disinfected!
End of tenancy
There is no doubt that the end of tenancy cleaning is the most complex type of cleaning we may be faced with at some point. That is the reason why we have we need to be as informed as possible about what exactly awaits us so as not to waste time and not only. Have in mind that the end of tenancy cleaning is to help us get our deposit back in full, as well as to remain with good relations with the landlord. When it is time to start cleaning your ex-home, get ready to perform the following mandatory procedures:
- Floor, windows, curtains cleaning;
- Furniture repairing (if there are damages);
- Mattresses washing and sofa washing/carpet deep cleaning;
- Oven cleaning;
- Bathroom cleaning;
- Fridge cleaning and so on.
Your landlord will expect every single detail (be sure) and only then will agree to give you the money you have invested initially. Start and finish the end of tenancy cleaning properly and get ready to obtain amazing results. Good luck!