When it comes to cleaning our apartment, this means a different feeling for many people. For some it’s just a part of life and they do enough work to keep their place from becoming a junkyard, for other neater people it’s something they look forward to and have no problem doing and most do it almost to perfection. However, for most of us cleaning Is a tedious task that requires a lot of time, energy and efforts and when that time of the week comes you don’t even know where to start. We all share one desire, though, and that is to have the best hygiene we can in our own home.
When trust the professional cleaners
It’s one thing to clean up once a week and do the regular tasks like vacuuming, dusting, mopping and making the bed but every once in a while, our apartment needs to get a thorough deep cleanup that isn’t something most of us are prepared for. It takes special equipment, a professional eye and the right approach to get every nook and cranny shiny new. This is why when it’s time for Flat Deep Cleaning, trusting an experienced company like VIP Cleaning London is the best choice to make.
What makes a firm preferrable more than others is the experience, positive feedback, no compromise for quality and of course competitive prices. VIP Cleaning London has been in the business for more than 10 years constantly satisfying customers’ needs and making sure they do the best job. Doing a deep clean will probably be necessary two to three times in the year, depending on your circumstances so it should be done right. This would take you alone a lot longer and it would be more tiring than if a team of trained professionals came in with their knowledge, equipment and plan of action.
What services may I book
Services you may book for your dirty home are as follows:
Kitchen deep cleaning:
- Thorough external cleaning big appliances like refrigerator and oven;
- Internal and external cleaning of microwaves and toasters;
- Cleaning the stove;
- Disinfecting and polishing of the sink;
- Thorough cleaning and degreasing of the extractor;
- Cleaning all countertops, islands and cabinets.
Bathroom and toilet cleaning:
- Deep cleaning, disinfecting and polishing of all sanitary furniture (shower, shower cabin, bathtub, sink, Jacuzzi);
- Thorough anti- bacterial cleaning and disinfection of the toilet;
- Removing limestone from all sanitary furniture and from shower taps;
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of all tiles in the bathroom (floors and walls);
- External and internal deep cleaning of the washing machine.
Living and sleeping area deep cleaning:
- Vacuuming all floors, including carpets, soft furniture and curtains (for thorough fabric cleaning you can combine with upholstery cleaning);
- Dusting and polishing all wooden furniture and removing cobwebs;
- Cleaning of the windows from the inside;
- Dusting light fixtures;
- Cleaning beds, bedframes, storing spaces like wardrobes and closets;
- Removing any furniture and cleaning underneath it to make the space as clean as possible.
Common spaces and staircases deep cleaning:
- Removing cobwebs;
- Polishing railings, doorknobs and other wooden furniture;
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors;
- Cleaning shoe and coat storages and wardrobes ;
These are the parts of your flat that can be deep cleaned and every few months will need this service. To get the best quality for your money, problem – free reservation and the right approach call VIP Cleaning London and book an appointment with them.
Why Vip Cleaning London
The company can always visit your home in a convenient time for you whether you are present in the flat during the service or you take that time to run errands and have a good time. They can also give you the best deal for a one – time visit, a subscription or for combining more than one service. Once they have assessed the situation and have made your appointment they will arrive at the allotted time and work wonders in your flat, make it brand new again and ready for the new season. Try them out and see for yourself.